Have you ever thought of your spiritual awakening? People practices their spiritual disciplines to have his soul awakened so that he can achieve spiritual growth and maturity. But spiritual awakening is such a state of mind which occurs due to some unexpected incidents of life. A person who is regularly having a fixed routine continues to move on, but if any such event takes place which he never expected, he can face an awakening of his spiritual mind.
If a spiritual awakening occurs, a person may start to live a life different from his previous experience. Let’s have a look at why does spiritual awakening happen?
1. Facing with a sudden incident of life can be a significant cause of spiritual awakening. Human mind always remains in a dynamic state. A person who used to lead a life full of luxury may have a sudden change in consciousness to accept a life full of wisdom and simplicity. The reason behind this may be some incident which he has seen near him, or has heard of somebody. Thus, he may have a shift in his conscious mind, and suddenly he starts to realize the deeper meaning of life. Therefore, he may get his spiritual soul awakened.
2. A dream is another reason for spiritual awakening. Many times it has been seen that a person has dreamt of some deity or Goddess who has given some messages. From that time a person may have a spiritual awakening.
3. Spiritual awakening can happen if someone is fond of reading or traveling. Gaining a lot of knowledge from books or can awaken the spiritual self, and a person wants to follow the spiritual disciplines regularly.
4. Though it sounds odd, it is not impossible that a person may face some paranormal incidents in his life which may be magical or ghostly. Such type of experience may result in the spiritual awakening of a person.
5. Any incident which is unexpected may take place at any time, an accident, death incident, trauma, failure, loss, etc. These may suddenly result in spiritual awakening. Suppose if a person loses someone close due to an unnatural death, he may start to find out the reasons for the incident in new ways. The constant search for further questions may cause spiritual awakening inside that person.
Spiritual awakening does not mean that you are out from the reality. It is such a state of mind where you start to search and seek for a path which gives you a new definition of life.
You may have heard or read about spiritual awakening in the books, but have you ever experienced it? to answer that you need first to know what spiritual awakening is. To put it in simple words, spiritual awakening is nothing but a very special kind of feeling. It helps you to understand the true meaning of your life.
The main thing about spiritual awakening is that it doesn’t happen to everyone. Only a few people get to experience the special feeling of spiritual awakening. You cannot cause spiritual awakening on your own. That’s because it results from the soulful maturity within you. This is called the process of growth, expansion, and inner peace. A person undergoing spiritual awakening will experience immense happiness and freedom within their soul.
Why does it happen?
Now the main question that arises is why spiritual awakening happen? Spiritual awakening mainly occurs when you experience a total fall out of this world. You become more conscious of the suffering going on around you, which you would otherwise not notice. Spiritual awakening is the beginning of your journey towards spirituality. This particular phase can change your life completely.
The main symptoms of spiritual awakening include:
Spiritual awakening can turn your life upside down. However, it happens for the better, and therefore, you should not be afraid of it. Through spiritual awakening, you will get to learn the true meaning of your life.
Tai chi, short for T'ai chi ch'üan or Tàijí quán (Chinese: ???,???; pinyin: Tàijí quán), is a traditional Chinese martial art which combines mind and awareness of our body, the deep diaphragmatic ...
Learn how to dry, save and preserve your seeds from the garden. See the differences between a good harvest time for the plant and plants past harvest time. Learn how to tell if you have viable seed...
YI JIN JING QI GONG ??? Yì jin jing Classic Chinese Muscle Tendon Stretching Qi Gong. The Yijin Jing (simplified Chinese: ???; traditional Chinese: ???; pinyin: Yìjinjing; Wade–Giles: I Chin Ching...
Eight-Section Silken Stretching Qi Gong. Baduanjin qigong ???; variously translated as Eight Pieces of Brocade, Eight-Section Brocade, Eight Silken Movements or Eight Silk Weaving, the name of the ...