What safety precautions should you take when working with bleach?
Following safety precautions should be taken when working with bleach :
- Wear rubber gloves to avoid skin exposure.
- Wear eye protection such as goggles or glasses to avoid getting bleach in the eyes.
- Wear long sleeved shirt.
- Mix it in well-ventilated room to avoid buildup of vapors , which causes respiratory irritation.
- Use rooms with fans to exchange inside air with outdoor air.
- Wash your hands properly before using it for eating, smoking etc.
- Shower and wash yourself properly with soap and shampoo.
Health and Lifestyle Courses
Sparring Tai Chi-Chen New Frame Routine 2 for Fitn...
Tai chi, short for T'ai chi ch'üan or Tàijí quán (Chinese: ???,???; pinyin: Tàijí quán), is a traditional Chinese martial art which combines mind and awareness of our body, the deep diaphragmatic ...
Simple Gardening Techniques
Learn how to dry, save and preserve your seeds from the garden. See the differences between a good harvest time for the plant and plants past harvest time. Learn how to tell if you have viable seed...
Amazing Classic Yi Jin Jing (Muscle and Tendon Enh...
YI JIN JING QI GONG ??? Yì jin jing Classic Chinese Muscle Tendon Stretching Qi Gong. The Yijin Jing (simplified Chinese: ???; traditional Chinese: ???; pinyin: Yìjinjing; Wade–Giles: I Chin Ching...
Tai Chi Qi Gong Fitness for Office -Ba Duan Jin Qi...
Eight-Section Silken Stretching Qi Gong. Baduanjin qigong ???; variously translated as Eight Pieces of Brocade, Eight-Section Brocade, Eight Silken Movements or Eight Silk Weaving, the name of the ...
Item added successfully. Go to cart for checkout.