Robotics can be defined as a specific branch of technology which deals in designing, construction, application and operations of robots. As per the latest information, the market of global robotics will reach the mark of $226 billion by the end of the year 2021, which calculates to six times more than its present value.
The industry of Manufacturing, energy, medical science, as well as scientific research is just a few names in the list of such industries which are taking advantage of robotics. The robotic technology analysts do have the expectations that their developed application gets used in large numbers in coming time and allow them to make an entry in the national market. The robotics engineers need to have certain skills of programming which can establish them as successful engineers in this industry.
The programming languages in which the robotics engineers need to master are:
• C/C++: You can call this programming language as one of the object-oriented successors of the C language. It is one of the popular languages which are used for the making of robots globally.
• Python: The next popular language which is used in robotics is Python. This language gained popularity in the robotics industry because of its use in machine learning. It is also popular because you can use it to develop the ROS packages.
Apart from the above 2 languages expertise, robotic engineers need to have the below-mentioned skills too.
1. Computer Aided Drafting & Design: The engineers need to design as well as improve the robotic systems blueprints, with the application of cutting-edge programs of 3D modeling which includes AutoCAD, Inventor, Blender, and also SolidWorks.
2. Robot construction: Robotics engineers need to have the expertise on the hands-on construction of the robots. They need to have the skills of the making of the manufacturing tools and planning of the processes which will be used for building and construction of the robots. The experts mostly use 3D printing packages like Roboze as well as 3DP.
3. Research and development: Old robots need upgrading for improved use. The Robotics engineer needs to have expertise in research and development.
Aside to this, the robotics engineer needs to have good knowledge in Mathematics, Physics, English, Public Safety and Security, Law and Government, Personnel and Human Resources as well as in accounting and chemistry too.
In short, we can say its just not programming skill which can make a robotic engineer successful but also a combination of skills relating to science, art, and technology is a must.
Learning about basic electronics and creating your own projects is a lot easier than you may think. In this tutorial, we’re going to give you a brief overview of common electronic components and e...
In this course you will learn about how does a thermal power plant work, Turbine characteristic, its protection, Types of Boiler, Boiler operation, Water System, Flue Gas system, Ash handling unit,...
The importance of sustainability needs little introduction, we can see the impacts of global warming, the increase in CO2 emissions, the spread of diseases such as COVID 19. Buildings contribute to...
About This Class You’ve been asked to consult and manage a LEED Operations & Maintenance (O&M) project. You appreciate the vote of confidence, and are determined to do good job. You want to achi...