Sustainable development is the primary goal for achieving the growth and for this, every cities and town need proper urban planning. If you consider the term urban planning, then it defines the whole procedures starting from planning to the development of infrastructures by following all the social, political, economic and legal backgrounds. Urban planning is the most crucial factor in evolution. Here the reasons as follows.
1. Urban planning is required to maintain a record and balance for the budget. If there is proper urban planning, the financial aspects of the project can be adequately utilized. You may even save some budget for other necessary establishments.
2. If you are concerned about the improvement of the environment like water, air, sanitation, transportation, networking, and communication, you should go for urban planning.
3. Urban planning provides you with the technical ideas to set up a developmental project. You can get assured of all the concerns and safety issues for the present and the future like floods, droughts, rains, hurricanes, etc. if you do proper urban planning.
4. Resources are utilized trough urban planning properly. The best urban planning is when there is the utilization of excellent resources in the best possible ways. You can even identify the importance of existing resources in the environment and make the best use of it.
5. Urban planning impacts a lot on developing the ideas on the value of land and farms. You can design a city in proper order by coordinating with various governing bodies and authorities.
6. Jobs and employment features are closely related to urban planning. While developing a town, this feature should not be ignored. It is essential to check that there is a scope of enough jobs and employment in that city. As per the requirement, the system of transportation, land usage, and networking can be constructed.
7. You cannot just build some infrastructures out of a sudden moment. You should need to create a proper footprint or to study the positions of the land and its features. For, e.g., the area where there is a border nearby should be utilized for constructing border force offices instead of any private companies or shopping malls. Even the networking systems can also be appropriately monitored through proper planning.
8. Legal and political issues are very much necessary to monitor before developing any infrastructural project. Urban planning guides you with the procedures and steps of how to proceed in the developmental project by coordinating with these bodies so that you can get the necessary support in the times of problems. You cannot develop anything without the help of the local authorities.
The Internet of Things (IoT) describes the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data wi...