You might have heard about the proverb, “health is wealth.” It's true that a person who is physically fit can stay happy all the time. According to WHO, “Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being of a person.” When all these three great beings are present together, you can say a person to be healthy. Here, we shall discuss physical wellness.
Physical wellness refers to such a condition of a body where you feel fresh and robust both internally and externally to perform all your activities of your day to day life. A person who has physical wellness gets proper nutrition and follows an adequate diet to maintain his health. Physical wellness keeps a person live a healthy life free from diseases like diabetes, obesity, cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc.
If a person suffers from a lack of muscular, cardiovascular or nervous strength, he is not well physically. This means, his health is not under his control and required to be treated. The more you have physical wellness; the more you can remain flexible and durable.
One requires to follow some regular disciplines if he wants his physical wellness. Here are some steps:
1. Regular workout for at least 15 minutes can help him stay fit.
2. Having proper nutrition with vitamins, minerals, protein, calcium, and carbohydrate is essential to keep your body healthy.
3. Whatever you eat, don’t forget to take plenty of water. Water keeps your body hydrated and aids in proper digestion and metabolism. Improved metabolism is the key to physical wellness.
4. Eight hours of sleep is essential.
5. Try to follow the rules made by any authorities whenever you are outside. For eg., using helmets, not driving at high speed, not smoking or taking alcohol, etc.
Your natural wellness can inspire a lot of people around you. So stay healthy and think healthy!
Tai chi, short for T'ai chi ch'üan or Tàijí quán (Chinese: ???,???; pinyin: Tàijí quán), is a traditional Chinese martial art which combines mind and awareness of our body, the deep diaphragmatic ...
Learn how to dry, save and preserve your seeds from the garden. See the differences between a good harvest time for the plant and plants past harvest time. Learn how to tell if you have viable seed...
YI JIN JING QI GONG ??? Yì jin jing Classic Chinese Muscle Tendon Stretching Qi Gong. The Yijin Jing (simplified Chinese: ???; traditional Chinese: ???; pinyin: Yìjinjing; Wade–Giles: I Chin Ching...
Eight-Section Silken Stretching Qi Gong. Baduanjin qigong ???; variously translated as Eight Pieces of Brocade, Eight-Section Brocade, Eight Silken Movements or Eight Silk Weaving, the name of the ...