With the emergence of online stores, people nowadays are more vested in online shopping than offline buying. This has resulted in several new online stores that have recently come up on the web. Online shopping is both easy and comfortable. However, it does come with certain cons.
Disadvantages of online shopping:
The main downsides of online shopping include:
1. One of the main drawbacks of online shopping is that you cannot get instant delivery of your goods. In most of the cases, you have to wait at least 3 to 4 days before your item gets delivered.
2. When shopping online, you cannot determine the quality of the products that you are buying. Instead, you have to trust the online ratings and reviews of the product.
3. Sometimes you are delivered the wrong product. Let’s say you have ordered for a sky blue dress, but you are delivered a pink one. Other than that, you also may get fooled by the appearance of the product. The product you have ordered and the one delivered to you may look completely different.
4. When you shop online, the sizing issue is one of the most common problems. Since you cannot try the clothes or footwear you are going to buy, you may order the wrong size. Not just that, but they may even deliver you the wrong size.
5. You have to go through a lot of drama when it comes to product replacement, return, or exchange. There are many cases where customers have not been able to get a refund deposit returning the ordered product.
6. Not all online shopping sites are good. Some sites are fraud, and you should be aware of them.
These are some of the main problems of online shopping because of which some people are scared to shop at online stores. However, companies are continuously trying to improve their customers' experience.
Internet shopping is an essential part of e-commerce. Also, the shopping freaks find it very convincing as they can shop their heart out at any time and anywhere. But here are the 7 disadvantages that every online shopper needs to know:
To start with, there are always chances of the delivery to be delayed. Even though the choosing, purchasing and paying for an online item may not take over 15 minutes; the delivery takes around 1-3 weeks.
The absence of touch-feel-attempt makes worries over the nature of the item on offer. Online based shopping isn’t exactly reasonable for garments as you can’t attempt them on.
Some online shopping sites don’t pay return shipping. On the off chance that you need to send something back, it frequently costs you more cash than the cash you wanted to spend.
The traditional shopping exercise gives the fun as show-room air, savvy deals chaperons, aroma and sounds that can’t be experienced through a site.
Physical stores permit value transactions among purchasers and the dealer. The showroom deals specialist delegates give special regard to clients and help them in obtaining products. Certain internet shopping store offers administration to converse with a business delegate.
Once in a while, there is vanishing of shopping site itself. The rate of digital wrongdoings has been expanding, and clients’ MasterCard and bank credentials have been abused which raise security issues. Customers must be alert while sharing their data.
The chance of you ending up buying things that aren’t necessary is more. The view of the products online gives an emotional temptation to buy them. This makes you buy a lot of products which may not even be wanted to buy.
Tai chi, short for T'ai chi ch'üan or Tàijí quán (Chinese: ???,???; pinyin: Tàijí quán), is a traditional Chinese martial art which combines mind and awareness of our body, the deep diaphragmatic ...
Learn how to dry, save and preserve your seeds from the garden. See the differences between a good harvest time for the plant and plants past harvest time. Learn how to tell if you have viable seed...
YI JIN JING QI GONG ??? Yì jin jing Classic Chinese Muscle Tendon Stretching Qi Gong. The Yijin Jing (simplified Chinese: ???; traditional Chinese: ???; pinyin: Yìjinjing; Wade–Giles: I Chin Ching...
Eight-Section Silken Stretching Qi Gong. Baduanjin qigong ???; variously translated as Eight Pieces of Brocade, Eight-Section Brocade, Eight Silken Movements or Eight Silk Weaving, the name of the ...