Due to the advantage of automated technologies the domain of robotics is emerging out as one of the highly preferred fantasies and science-fiction norm of the industry. The revolution which is made by robotics in reality dramatically changed the economic landscape, and also the productivity of the manufacturing industry as well as several other sectors. Due to this, the automation stocks turned out to be virtual necessities for one’s portfolio.
Robotics, as well as artificial intelligence, is empowered to turn as the next significant step forward for humanity. We can see their application in almost all everyday tasks starting from transport till security. Robotic technologies hold a huge humanitarian as well as life-improving potential, which can help humans to tackle several pressing issues which are faced by the planet today.
There are 3 major factors which turn robotic stocks investable:
• Robot technology made a huge advancement
• Robotics achieved massive popularity because of multitasking features
• Industrial robots proved to be high-quality as well as productive workers
Why should one invest in Robotics stocks?
Robotics technology turned out to be more advanced, and achieved a huge pace, to transform the style of living and the methods in which we make interaction with the world around us. It proved to be an investment sector having incredible potential and will keep growing its importance in future too. In short, it’s an ideal time to consider robotics stock for investment.
For investors who are in a mood to make an entry in the robotics space, for sure stocks will be one of the best places to give a start. Now when the question is on how to invest in robotics stocks, we need to know about the major companies performing in the industry of robotics.
• Cognex (NASDAQ: CGNX): It offers machine-vision products.
• iRobot (NASDAQ: IRBT): This company designs and build robots.
• Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ: MZOR): It is a company in medical devices. It is famous for developing computerized as well as imaging-based systems.
• Rewalk Robotics (NASDAQ: RWLK): It is also a well-known company for medical devices. It is popular for designing, developing as well as commercializing exoskeletons.
• Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK): This company is known for offering industrial automation power, control as well as information solutions via two segments: One is Architecture and Software, and the other one is Control Products and Solutions.
In short, the industry of robotics is a booming one and will continue the trend in coming several years. It is one of those industries having huge potential.
The Internet of Things (IoT) describes the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data wi...