We are fascinated by those sparkling jewelry that comes in different shapes and sizes. Maintaining them is a challenging task though. Below are some ways to clean and maintain fashion jewelry as a brand new one all long:
1. Citric juice: When life gives you lemons, use it to clean your jewelry. Take one part of lemon juice and dilute with the same amount of water. Dip the jewelry into the lemon-water mixture for about 15 minutes. The citric acid dissolves the dirt, and the grimes settled on the jewelry. This is a traditional way of cleaning, and it works pretty fine.
2. Dry Mango Powder: Take 2 spoons full of dry mango powder and mix it with water to make a thick paste. Rub this paste on the tarnished jewelry pieces and keep it wrapped into the paste for about 15 minutes. Then wash it off with water and rinse it dry with a clean cloth. The tarnished jewelry turns sparkly.
3. Baking Soda, Salt, and Aluminium mixture: For this, you require a flat plate. Line the flat plate with an aluminum foil with the shiny side facing up. Place the tarnished jewelry on the base of the wrapped plate. Mix one tablespoon of salt and one tablespoon of baking soda and put this mixture to the aluminum foil. Pour one cup of hot water on the mixture. Wait for sometime, and you’ll observe bubbles from the chemical reaction between baking soda, aluminum foil, and hot water. The chemical reaction cleans the dirt from the jewelry surface and turns them sparkly.
4. Toothpaste: Rub toothpaste on the tarnished jewelry well with a soft bristle toothbrush and clean the toothpaste off. The chemical composition of the toothpaste dissolves all the dirt present on the tarnished jewelry, and the jewelry retains back the shine.
5. Shampoo: Take a good amount of shampoo and rub it well on the tarnished jewelry and clean it thoroughly with a soft bristle brush. After proper rubbing, wash it off with clean water and rinse it dry. The tarnished jewelry turn shiny as new.
6. Vinegar solution: Place the tarnished jewelry in the vinegar-water solution and keep it soaked for some time. Then clean it with a soft bristle toothbrush and then rinse it dry. The jewelry retains its original glow.
Few other home ingredients to clean tarnished jewelry include olive oil, soap and warm water, lens cleaner, mild dishwashing liquid, etc.
Wow, great tips for cleaning fashion jewelry. I used to buy many pieces of fashion jewelry wholesale online and some of them became old or changed to not good looking. I understand the changes since they are just fashion jewelry, but I did not realize I can still maintain them until I read your suggestions. I followed your tips to maintain some of my fashion jewelry and it works, and now I transformed some old junks to precious pieces that I can wear for my coming parties! Thanks a lot for the sharings :)
Hello everyone, men also love gold and silver jewelry. Some dream of a massive chain with a bracelet, others dream of a signet, etc. It is good that the jewelry market today allows you to meet the needs of any person, regardless of income and occupation. Personally, I would like to have a cuban link chain. Combining classic style with modern elements, this type of chain is perfect for all people with different preferences. Currently at https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/chains-necklaces/cuban-link-chains you can find a large selection of Cuban chains in various designs.
If you really want your little boy to always use your gift or always carry it with him, then I would advise you to buy some kind of jewelry in the form of a beautiful watches with an original pendant that will be associated with you and your family. Now many jewelry stores sell Rolex to order or try to iced out watches a finished product with an exclusive design.
Tai chi, short for T'ai chi ch'üan or Tàijí quán (Chinese: ???,???; pinyin: Tàijí quán), is a traditional Chinese martial art which combines mind and awareness of our body, the deep diaphragmatic ...
Learn how to dry, save and preserve your seeds from the garden. See the differences between a good harvest time for the plant and plants past harvest time. Learn how to tell if you have viable seed...
YI JIN JING QI GONG ??? Yì jin jing Classic Chinese Muscle Tendon Stretching Qi Gong. The Yijin Jing (simplified Chinese: ???; traditional Chinese: ???; pinyin: Yìjinjing; Wade–Giles: I Chin Ching...
Eight-Section Silken Stretching Qi Gong. Baduanjin qigong ???; variously translated as Eight Pieces of Brocade, Eight-Section Brocade, Eight Silken Movements or Eight Silk Weaving, the name of the ...