Are you interested to go for a career in Aircraft mechanics? Then you should know that presently it is one of the best career options for you. Being an aircraft mechanic, you need to perform certain aircraft maintenance problems like repairing, maintenance and routine check-ups of airplanes, helicopters, etc. Aircraft mechanics have their scope in various industries like airlines, military, government projects, power plants, space centers, etc. Aircraft mechanics who are specially certified from FAA are in high demand.
Being an Aircraft mechanic is you need to go through a lot of details and inspection as this one of the most complex and risky sectors. A tiny mistake may hamper the whole process. Thus, if you are willing to become an Aircraft mechanic, then you need to follow the following tips.
1. The minimum age required to become an aircraft mechanic is 18, and you should be able to speak, read and write proper English.
2. You need to receive formal training on aircraft mechanical engineering from a good school or institute. Generally, the course takes up to five years to complete your studies. Don’t forget that the school or institute from where you are undergoing your studies should be FAA approved.
3. Internships and small jobs are essential for gathering experiences. You can attend Powerplants or airframes to collect a certificate of experience. As you complete around 3 years of experience, your career prospect improves.
4. Experience gathered from military fields are also considered to be highly appreciable. You can get paid practical training too.
5. Another scope for experience is the Aviation industries. Many colleges and training institutes allow the candidates to gather experience from these fields.
6. You need to give both written and practical tests to get qualified for the job in the upper level.
7. The salary of a successful aircraft mechanic may range from approximately $73,351 to $94,883 per year.
In this course you will learn about how does a thermal power plant work, Turbine characteristic, its protection, Types of Boiler, Boiler operation, Water System, Flue Gas system, Ash handling unit,...
The importance of sustainability needs little introduction, we can see the impacts of global warming, the increase in CO2 emissions, the spread of diseases such as COVID 19. Buildings contribute to...
About This Class You’ve been asked to consult and manage a LEED Operations & Maintenance (O&M) project. You appreciate the vote of confidence, and are determined to do good job. You want to achi...