Genetic engineering has proved its advancement in the path of healing a lot of life-risking diseases. It is that branch of science which is a combination of biology and engineering where genes from various plants and organic agents are incorporated in the form of medicines. Genetic engineering skills can correct the mutation in an embryo which causes diseases through various gene-editing tools known as the CRISPR-Cas9 technique.
1. The most important achievement of genetic engineering was proved in the curation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which is a disease of the heart like a cardiac failure.
2. In the field of reproductive health, the gene editing tool was clinically used in the eggs of the ovary which reduced the risk of fetus deaths or inborne baby diseases.
3. In the relief of various cancer and diabetes also genetic engineering used the process of mutation through single genes where they include cell diseases like the sickle cell disease, Tay-Sachs, cystic fibrosis, etc. As a result, the death rates per year have also reduced.
4. Genetics engineering applies various procedures in reducing obesity, Alzheimer’s disease, mental diseases, etc.
5. Previously people used to suffer a lot due to lack of hemoglobin which increased anemia, organ failure, and many things. Genetics engineering studied and analyzed a lot of researches to find out necessary measures to take care of this problem and has found out the way. They applied the process of genetic mutation where the hemoglobin is made to deform with the RBC and reduced in the growth of anemia.
6. It is the genetic engineering which was able to find necessary genes from the blood of mice and develop cells for producing medicines.
7. Immunity of the human race has increased a lot these days due to the studies of genetic engineering.
8. Genetics engineering even worked with the prevention of various Vector-borne diseases like dengue, malaria, sleeping sickness, yellow fever, etc. People can easily get cured if they suffer from certain conditions.
9. In the field of STDs and especially AIDS or HIV positive, genetics engineering applied a lot of techniques to fight, and that has been successfully made possible.
10. Problems related to regular life such as baldness, hair falls, skin problems, metabolism, bleeding, menstruation, eyesight problems, and many more are closely looked upon by the field of genetic engineering and a lot of modern techniques have been introduced to get rid of. People can find the easiest and cost effective solution to any problems they face.
The Internet of Things (IoT) describes the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data wi...