We all love shopping isn’t? Well, for me shopping is like therapy. It relaxes the mind. Moving on, all the shopaholics pay all your attention here. With the advancement of technology, e-commerce has widely spread all over the world. So, my answer is buying clothes online is much better than buying from a local shop.
It has also become a trend. According to a survey, more than 80% of the online population use online shopping due to its various advantages. Let’s have a look at some plus points of online shopping.
• There’s a wide variety of unique products available online which are not available at any local store.
• The online sites shower us with huge discounts and cheap prices too. The reason behind this is the elimination of the middleman. Also, heavy competition among online retailers has helped in bringing down the costs.
• We cannot forget about the comfort factor. With the advancement of online shopping, we can shop from our home, office or anywhere and also at any time. We don’t have to face crowded markets or queuing at the bill counters anymore which saves both our time and energy.
• It also helps in comparing the prices and reviews of the products from different sellers and then we can decide who to buy from.
• We can also search for precisely what we want. It makes the entire shopping process a lot easier.
• If you think that the product won’t turn out to be the best. Then no worries, the secure online returns, and refunds got you covered.
• Online markets are always evolving. They are coming up with various new and innovative ideas each day to amuse people. For example, Amazon Dash is a button which can be attached around the house – above the toilet or by the washing machine that lets you demand delivery of toilet roll or washing powder if you run out of it.
• Some websites like eBay also provide buyer protection to motivate people to buy from their site. If there is no delivery of an item by the seller or delivery of a wrong product, then the website will return your money.
• Also, privacy can be maintained while buying online. Some of the things that we can’t buy publicly can be purchased online.
The online stores are a booming business today, and online shopping is also one of the most popular ways to make purchases. So, this was my honest answer for you guys. I know there will be both agreements and disagreements but choose your side carefully by keeping in mind your comfort and requirements. Hope this helped you.
There are some downloadable items for you to fill in for your own reference - a business plan and a marketing plan. The course will take about 7 hours to complete. If you are thinking of starting y...
This course is designed to train the student in the role of an executive search consultant. It is designed to be a basis upon which any bright individual with the right (Do It Now) attitude can be...
Welcome! Learn directly from International life coach and trainer Mayur Pangrekar. Mayur Pangrekar has taught more than 3000 people in training programs and more than 5000 people through video c...