Course Created By, Ross Maynard
44.24 mins of Video Lecture
Certificate of completion
Add to cart
Key Topics Covered
- The growth of Glasgow in the industrial revolution
- The building of the Monkland Canal
- Charles Tennant's chemical works in Springburn 1799
- The building of the Monklands and Kirkintilloch Railway
- The building of the Glasgow and Garnkirk Railway
- The development of Springburn as a major locomotive building centre in the nineteenth century
Who can take this course?
- There are no pre-course requirements
- This course is for anyone interested in the history of railways
The history of the early railway lines around Glasgow and how they created the largest railway locomotive and carriage building factories in the world.
Course author and business process improvement consultant
I am a process improvement consultant and course author living near Glasgow in Scotland<br>
Rating and Reviews
Not Rated Yet..
Item added successfully. Go to cart for checkout.