The work on creating a mobile application is divided into several stages:
This stage is always required before creating the application. At this point, IT Systems Limited experts recommend finding answers to the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of creating an application for the company?
2. Why does the consumer need it? What will motivate him/her to install the application on his/her smartphone or tablet?
3. What should the application be able to do so that the users can easily get what they are looking for?
4. What platforms should the application work on (for IOS, Android, Windows)?
5. What method of creation is right for you and how much will it cost to create an application and then use it?
6. What maintenance is required after startup? For example, do you need to monitor the health of the work daily?
The purpose of this stage is to look at the future application from the user's point of view. After all, you are looking for an answer to the question "How to make a user like your mobile application?"
The practical stage of creating applications is development. After careful analysis in the previous step, you already imagine the necessary functions and characteristics of the future product. This means that you can choose a designer taking them into account.
There are thematic and general templates. For example, there is a special constructor for MobiCart online stores, where every detail is already provided. On the net, you can find templates for blogs, travel applications, fitness and beauty, etc. It is worth carefully studying them - perhaps it will be enough just to add a little personality to the pages and the application is ready.
Mobile application launch and testing
Before the application is released, IT Systems Limited advises to ensure that it is functioning correctly. If there are serious mistakes in it, all work will be done in vain.
Testing requires a smartphone connected to a computer.
While testing, it is important to check:
• if all functions work correctly;
• whether it works with all planned types of operating systems;
• whether it can withstand increased user load;
• how various changes in the transmission rate or status of a mobile device affect its performance.
There are automated programs for testing applications. However, nothing replaces manual work. Ideally, it should be performed by a user who has not previously seen the interface and has not participated in its development. If you choose the free option, ask someone you trust about this service.
Learn ASP.NET, The first step to ASP.NET you need to learn to succeed in web application development, it is easy to learn and understand our online ASP.NET Training course is designed for you with ...
Learn PostgreSQL, The first step to SQL you need to learn to succeed in SQL development, it is easy to learn and understand our online SQL Training course program is designed for you with the compl...
Learn MySQL, The first step to SQL you need to learn to succeed in SQL development, it is easy to learn and understand our online MySQL Training course program is designed for you with the complete...
Learn SQL, The first step to MSSQL you need to learn to succeed in SQL database application development, it is easy to learn and understand our online MSSQL Training course is designed for you with...